To tackle stress at work, Did you know managers require a specially tailored session of training, different to those of our standard workshops?
Managers need to be certain about how to apply your stress policy at work. It is down to them to use it properly, so without adequate training your best-laid plans may be going to waste.
Managers also benefit from learning how to spot the early signs of stress and risk assess for the issue amongst their teams
Who Should Attend:
Corporate / government / Schools / Collages / mining / Industries / Individual and public groups welcome.
- Give line managers a broad understanding of Stress and Mental Health issues in the workplace
- Identify the key factors that contribute to a mentally healthy workplace
- Recognise stress and mental health challenges in team members and colleagues
- Increase awareness of stress and mental health issues in the workplace
- Improve managers’ skills and confidence in dealing with stress/mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Ensure that managers are aware of their responsibilities in relations to health and well-being
- To increase awareness of the extent of mental health problems
- To clarify the causes and effects of stress in the workplace
- To identify the Key Stressors and how they can be used to identify and improve the effects of stress in the workplace
- Duty of care responsibilities for line managers
- To identify areas for action to create/ maintain a mentally healthy workplace