To educate participants in the proper and safe lifting techniques and to create a better match between the worker, the work they perform, and the equipment they use. A good match increases worker productivity and reduces ergonomic injuries.
Who Should Attend:
Corporate / government / Schools / Collages / mining / Industries / Individual and public groups welcome.
- Review manual materials handling (MMH) and cumulative trauma disorder (CTD) hazards in the workplace
- Identify ergonomic hazards and control methods
- What is Anthropometry
- Manual materials handling (MMH) risk factors
- Understanding your back
- Principles of task redesign
- Techniques for proper lifting and PPE requirements
- Considerations for setting up your computer workstation
- Stretching exercises