To focus on techniques for gathering complete, accurate and objective accident data used to arrive at true root causes and determine corrective action. To further examine and analyze data as a means of preventing injuries, property damage and financial losses.
Who Should Attend:
Welcome for all levels of management, safety practitioners, safety committee members, and individuals responsible for investigating accidents (incidents).
- Employ effective investigation and interview techniques
- Analyze accidents to identify ""true"" root causes
- Describe human relations issues affecting accident reporting
- Incidents to investigate
- On-site investigation process
- Data to include in investigation reports
- Witness interview techniques
- Post action: hazard control measures and follow-up